Knapsack Power Sprayer is a device that is used in agriculture practices for spraying various chemicals and these sprayers are widely used in many farms & fields to protect the crops from pests. The device is widely suitable for spraying on cotton, rice & many other fruits & vegetable crops. These Knapsacks Power Sprayer product can store up to 15-30 liters of chemicals. Loaded with large 30 liters tank capacity, there will be enough chemical to let you spray the farms.
Features of Knapsack Sprayer:-
1. Economic and efficient for spraying costly pesticides.
2. Knapsack Sprayer used for spraying pesticide for fruit trees, cotton, and other agriculture and forestry crops. Especially for the tall crops, where manual and battery sprayer are not practically possible.
3. Less fuel consumption.
4. Chemical resistant 15-30 L tank compatible.
5. Fuel tank capacity 0.6 L.
6. Spraying capacity of 20-30 acres/hour.
7. It is suitable for use to prevent the plant from diseases and controlling pests in large plantations and crop field areas where cotton, wheat, paddy, fruit tree, tea, etc. are planted.
8. It can also be used for applying herbicides, sanitation, and epidemic and also prevent from spreading granular fertilizer and granular chemicals, etc.
Instructions to use Knapsack Sprayer:-
1. Assemble the sprayer if it isn’t already put together. Instructions vary based on the different manufacturer, but typically, you’ll have to screw the spray wand into the spray gun, insert the pump handle into the appropriate hole and attach the shoulder straps.
2. Prepare the chemical you plan to use in a separate container. Herbicides, pesticides, and insecticides often need to be mixed with water. Follow all directions on product labeling when mixing chemicals.
3. Unscrew the cap on the Knapsack Sprayer. Pour the liquid into the sprayer slowly. Avoid chemicals from dripping on the ground while you’re pouring them.
4. Screw the cap back on.
5. Put the Knapsack Sprayer on your back. Tighten the plastic straps until they fit snugly and securely.
6. Prime the sprayer by pumping the handle between 10 and 15 times. Pump the handle after every five seconds so pressure should be maintained in the backpack tank; otherwise, you’ll need to re-prime the sprayer fully whenever the pressure gives out.
7. Point the wand where you want to spray and pull the trigger to apply the liquid.
Knapsacks Sprayers are conventional & most standard equipment’s used worldwide. They are ideal to spray insecticides, fungicides, pesticides, herbicides, etc. in field regions to protect the crop from pest attack. These Sprayers have many applications, & are widely used in agriculture, sericulture, horticulture, plantations, gardens, forestry, etc.
Chandak Agro Equipment
Contact Person: Pankaj Chandak
Address: H.N.-2 Shyam Singh Colony, Behind Chawla Hospital, HanumangarhJn 335512, Rajasthan, India
Call Us: +91-9414203225, +91-1552-268750
Email Us: email@example.com