Whether you are a house gardener or a professional who loves gardening and landscaping, getting the right tools for your needs is quite challenging. Brush cutters are perfect tools for lawn cutting and trimming of shrubs and weeds. These are widely used for trimming dense bushes grown in vegetable farm section. In technology oriented world buyer have many options available to them from store to online shopping where they can purchase and exchange back the agricultural tools if there is some issue with compatibility. In this blog we had tried to discuss some tips about how to get the right brush cutter for your agricultural needs.
To start with Brush cutters come in three variants:
1) Handheld Brush Cutter- More powerful engine than string cutter and used for thick grass, weeds, dense bushes.
2) Walk-behind Brush Cutter- These cutters are perfect for areas of overgrown vegetation. It can be helpful for trimming and cutting in area that requires less maintenance.
3) Tow-behind brush Cutter- Used in big field of cultivation and can be used with attaching to garden tractor. Used for cutting thicker bushes and weeds.
Main accessory of brush cutter is brush cutting blades which come in different variety as per requirement and capacity.
· Brush cutter with 8 or lesser blades- used for small grass patches or weeds
· Brush cutter with 9-40 teeth or blades- Used for thick weeds and shrubs
· Brush Cutter with more than 40 teeth- Used for small trees and saplings
· Brush cutter with knives or tri blades- used for dense shrubs and reeds
We at Chandak Agro equipments have variety of Agricultural Sprayers and equipments. Contact us for buy various types of Brush cutter and accessories.
Maintenance of Brush cutter
Proper maintenance at right time interval and process is essential for maintaining any equipment. Some specific tips for maintenance are:
v Use the right fuel for your cutter
v Check the mowing head and line feed. Don’t use damaged parts or blades of cutter.
v Clean your brush Cutter regularly. It should be properly mounted to the deflector.